Launch Your Boat at Harborwalk Resort's
Marina & Yacht Club
Day Pass Experience
Contact us for information on day passes and create a resort experience for friends and family. Enjoy the Club amenities for a day. Our pools, restaurant and bar are available to you.
We’ve got you covered! If you left home without it, we can help you out. Our Ship Store is filled with creature comforts, snacks, hats, koozies, cold drinks and souvenirs.
Our Bait Shop offers an assortment of:
Please call for availability.
Harborwalk Resort's Marina has the best
access to open water.
Haborwalk Resort’s Marina has everything you need – food, fuel, bait and supplies. Want to have a guided tour? We can connect you with some of Galveston’s finest boat captains and charters offering daily fishing tours.
Our boat slips are open style, with access to electricity, fuel and bait.
Harborwalk Marina is located on the Intracoastal Waterway and West Galveston Bay, just 12 nautical miles from the Galveston jetties. The marina features state-of-the-art amenities with a fabulous bay front setting.
- Buoy Marker #59 on the ICW: N29° 17’06” W94° 57’28”
- Entrance of Main Marina Channel: N29° 17’21” W94° 57’31”
- Two lane boat ramp
- 600 yards from the Waterway
- Marine transient slips available
- 180 slips with aluminum truss and hardwood floating docks
- Slip sizes from 30′ up to 125′ yachts
- Floating restrooms, shower, changing and laundry facilities
- Wireless internet, electricity and potable water at docks
- Fuel station (Marine grade diesel & 93 Octane gasoline)
- Pump out facilities
- Highly sophisticated live bait well system
- Fish cleaning station